The space Overlooking coffee plantations as far your eye goes, this beautiful cottage is chipped out with relaxation and tranquility. This space can accommodate 8 people easily, both the rooms have attached bathroom. (8th person - your call!) It has a fine swing for you to enjoy your mornings and evenings. Our estate blossoms are a great attraction to a variety of birds. The jostling and competition for the nectar from these flowers is a sight to remember. It’s a treat for bird lovers to sip a cup of our plantation coffee and listen to their sweet melody. Ideal for a group of happiness seekers who like to spend time with nature and relax.
- You can take a hike throughout the estate early in the morning and get a good exercise.
- Please note that BSNL is the only network that works well. Airtel and Vodafone too are available but the coverage is spotty.
Interaction with guests
- I (personally) might or might not be at the location depending on the day/month. However someone is always there to help.
- Other things to note
- Breakfast and Dinner is provided as part of the package, but for those who need arrangements for lunch - advance notice is required. Also need to let me know about veg/non-veg preference. This needs to be done ahead of time, as this is not a full time restaurant/hotel - and food would need to be purchased as required.
- Our guests typically eat out - since they are sight seeing or going for various activities anyways. These are typical home cooked meals - so nothing fancy. (unless you want something fancy - you will have to let us know.
- NOTE: Lunch will be served at the latest
- Dinner will be served according . If you request a meal and are not able to make it - you will be charged for the meal. Hope you understand - we do not run a restaurant where there is 24 x 7 service. Its a homestay.